All our webinars
Our webinars bring together experts who share insights and best practices to foster sustainable finance. Stay informed and register for our next webinars and watch the past episodes!
Invest 2030 Webinar – Climate Action Opportunities
The INVEST 2030 webinar series aims to raise awareness among mainstream financial institutions and asset managers about the availability of investment products that offer attractive risk-adjusted financial returns together with a net positive economic, social and environmental impact, across a spectrum of asset classes, sectors and geographies. This second webinar showcases funds tackling climate change (SDG 13).
Meet our excellent speakers:
- Joe Mares, Portfolio Manager, Trium ESG Emissions Impact Fund
- Florence Birkett, Portfolio Manager, BlueOrchard Emerging Markets Climate Bond Strategy
- Ruperto Unzué, Partner, Suma Capital Climate Impact Fund III
Gender Lens Initiative Webinar #2
In this webinar, we have invited International Organisations to present their initiatives on Gender Lens and to discuss how they leverage the Geneva ecosystems to reach their goals.
• Heather Mae Kipnis (IFC) - IFC shared how they are working with financial institutions and private equity funds to address gender inequalities in emerging markets
• Anna Zaleski Mori (ITC) - She talked about the Care-SheTrades Impact Fund and the upcoming publication “12 lessons learned on Gender Lens Investing”
• Stephania Bonilla (UNCTAD) - She talked about how governments can facilitate a greater impact of multinationals' operations on gender equality and mainstreaming gender in investment promotion
• Diana Gutierrez (UNDP) - Gender Equality Seal
UNIGE Webinar - Human Rights in the Finance Industry
Sustainability conversations in the finance industry have mainly been focused on the environmental dimension of ‘ESG’, with much less attention being paid to the social dimension, which includes human rights. Yet, making human rights an integral part of sustainable investing strategies is vital for investors seeking to comprehensively assess risks and opportunities.
The Geneva Center for Business and Human Rights (UNIGE) shared research findings and opened the floor to the conversation, along with experts and practitioners to discuss current industry practices, challenges, and the way forward.
Gender Lens Initiative Webinar #1
In this webinar:
- Improve gender diversity, equality & leadership in financial institutions
- Enhance the financial advisory & products offering for women as capital owners
- Increase capital access for women-led & women-owned funds & companies
- Finance solutions to challenges that affect women & girls, including other SDGs
No webinars found !